I just got back from a roller ski. Some cold air moving in and condensation on my glasses as I climbed a pretty good sized hill. I am sooo ready for snow. I am choosing to remain optimistic that this year will be a good, long snowy winter. It seems like it has been forever since we had one. This year, unlike any in the last 10 years, I was really active over the summer. I started doing club rides and went from being a casual touring type to being able to hang in there on a 21+ mph ride for 35 miles and more. I lost another 10 pounds, making it amost 25 since this time last year. And this is before the ski season when I always lose weight. Things are looking good, now we just need snow….
- Yeah! In a bug resolution firefight at the moment but believe I'm almost golden 2 months ago
- Yes, this twitter.com/s_m_i/status/8… 2 months ago
- Not sure of the methodology, love the conclusion. Why live in Green Bay vs. San Francisco? bestplaces.net/cost-of-living… 2 months ago
- I have to say I'm impressed this 9 year old Asus laptop can boot the Creators edition of windows 10 in less than 2 minutes to a desktop 2 months ago
- Man @awscloud, you are killin me here. Is there anything that doesn't come with some hidden or low limit? 2 months ago