I just got back from a roller ski. Some cold air moving in and condensation on my glasses as I climbed a pretty good sized hill. I am sooo ready for snow. I am choosing to remain optimistic that this year will be a good, long snowy winter. It seems like it has been forever since we had one. This year, unlike any in the last 10 years, I was really active over the summer. I started doing club rides and went from being a casual touring type to being able to hang in there on a 21+ mph ride for 35 miles and more. I lost another 10 pounds, making it amost 25 since this time last year. And this is before the ski season when I always lose weight. Things are looking good, now we just need snow….
- Sorry to miss @88Keezer tonight, but you all should go to Lawrence U to check out him with @joelockecom and the LU jazz ensemble 2 weeks ago
- Note to self: closures in Jenkinsfiles don't work the way you think they do. What a lot of time wasted! 3 weeks ago
- Yeah! In a bug resolution firefight at the moment but believe I'm almost golden 7 months ago
- Yes, this twitter.com/s_m_i/status/8… 7 months ago
- Not sure of the methodology, love the conclusion. Why live in Green Bay vs. San Francisco? bestplaces.net/cost-of-living… 7 months ago