At the Wisconsin High School Coaches meeting last fall in Iola, in talking to coaches, we got the message that the most valuable thing WINN could do for them was to help promote the organization. I think we could accomplish this goal pretty easily, through a combination of web site presence, blogs and mention in newsletters. I think this is a task we should do and just need some volunteers to help pull the information together to get it done.
- RT @cragcrest: Can facilities where people congregate to sweat and breathe heavily in confined spaces using shared equipment actually be sa… 1 day ago
- RT @mizmargoh: This weekend, yours truly and @88keezer will perform live from our home music studio! Tune in @bluenotenyc to listen, watch… 1 day ago
- Fans of or product people for @cosmosdb what pattern do you suggest for very spiky loads. Generally a reasonably pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @migueldeicaza: Letter by @timbray tbray.org/ongoing/When/2… https://t.co/HIm34lWZIg 3 weeks ago
- RT @RogerAlsing: I am available for full-time contract work from middle of may and forward. Remote or Stockholm area. .NET/Go coding/archi… 1 month ago