It’s been way over freezing here this week and the weekend looks even warmer with rain. That means the end of the ski season for us nordic buffs. I didn’t have much to say this year except for posting about the team that I helped coach this year. What great fun! How incredibly humbling! I’ve never tried to pass myself off as an elite athlete, but the geek in me has always loved the sport and it’s balance between technique, intense fitness, outdoor life, and nordic culture. Joining the coaching ranks is really my first experience with competition that mattered. I was surprised that it mattered to me as much as it did. It mattered to the kids on the team a lot and it mattered to the other parents and the head coach.
- Yeah! In a bug resolution firefight at the moment but believe I'm almost golden 2 months ago
- Yes, this twitter.com/s_m_i/status/8… 2 months ago
- Not sure of the methodology, love the conclusion. Why live in Green Bay vs. San Francisco? bestplaces.net/cost-of-living… 2 months ago
- I have to say I'm impressed this 9 year old Asus laptop can boot the Creators edition of windows 10 in less than 2 minutes to a desktop 2 months ago
- Man @awscloud, you are killin me here. Is there anything that doesn't come with some hidden or low limit? 2 months ago