It’s been way over freezing here this week and the weekend looks even warmer with rain. That means the end of the ski season for us nordic buffs. I didn’t have much to say this year except for posting about the team that I helped coach this year. What great fun! How incredibly humbling! I’ve never tried to pass myself off as an elite athlete, but the geek in me has always loved the sport and it’s balance between technique, intense fitness, outdoor life, and nordic culture. Joining the coaching ranks is really my first experience with competition that mattered. I was surprised that it mattered to me as much as it did. It mattered to the kids on the team a lot and it mattered to the other parents and the head coach.
- RT @cragcrest: Can facilities where people congregate to sweat and breathe heavily in confined spaces using shared equipment actually be sa… 1 day ago
- RT @mizmargoh: This weekend, yours truly and @88keezer will perform live from our home music studio! Tune in @bluenotenyc to listen, watch… 1 day ago
- Fans of or product people for @cosmosdb what pattern do you suggest for very spiky loads. Generally a reasonably pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @migueldeicaza: Letter by @timbray tbray.org/ongoing/When/2… https://t.co/HIm34lWZIg 3 weeks ago
- RT @RogerAlsing: I am available for full-time contract work from middle of may and forward. Remote or Stockholm area. .NET/Go coding/archi… 1 month ago