Jimmy’s book has been printed! It is an amazing effort to pull together many of the things we have have been talking about for the last few years into a neat accessible bundle. Can you imagine trying to do something like that while you keep working? Jimmy is a great organizer of people and ideas and has this wonderful quiet way of nudging people to communicate and clarify their thinking. Applying Domain-Driven Design and Patterns reflects that to a degree with all the guest authors, one of which I’m proud to say is yours truly. Are ideas that are in only one person’s mind equal to those shared? Most are not. Jimmy’s book has the down to earth feel of somebody talking to you that has shared these ideas with many before. It’s not a heavy read, but it does cover lots of useful stuff. Phil says, go out and get it!
- Yeah! In a bug resolution firefight at the moment but believe I'm almost golden 4 months ago
- Yes, this twitter.com/s_m_i/status/8… 4 months ago
- Not sure of the methodology, love the conclusion. Why live in Green Bay vs. San Francisco? bestplaces.net/cost-of-living… 4 months ago
- I have to say I'm impressed this 9 year old Asus laptop can boot the Creators edition of windows 10 in less than 2 minutes to a desktop 4 months ago
- Man @awscloud, you are killin me here. Is there anything that doesn't come with some hidden or low limit? 4 months ago