It was a good week and I had lots of interesting talks this year. The conference has continued to change shape since I first started attending back in 1999. This year there was a big emphasis on project and team processes and techniques. This conference also had a C++ track as it’s only language track! There was a large number of first class speakers that I really enjoyed getting to talk to. Boston is a city that I really enjoy, though I it must be admitted that have some friends that are current Berklee College of Music students that know the town, the jazz haunts and look forward to jamming with me adds a ton to my attitude about it.
- Sorry to miss @88Keezer tonight, but you all should go to Lawrence U to check out him with @joelockecom and the LU jazz ensemble 2 weeks ago
- Note to self: closures in Jenkinsfiles don't work the way you think they do. What a lot of time wasted! 3 weeks ago
- Yeah! In a bug resolution firefight at the moment but believe I'm almost golden 7 months ago
- Yes, this twitter.com/s_m_i/status/8… 7 months ago
- Not sure of the methodology, love the conclusion. Why live in Green Bay vs. San Francisco? bestplaces.net/cost-of-living… 7 months ago