I haven’t seen much from other software people about Charles In Space. A bunch of us met Charles last year at Cortina and I think we all really enjoyed him. I remember him digging into a “discussion” about IOC with the same vigor as everybody else and came off like the serious architect you would expect him to be. He was a very approachable guy and was fun to talk with about any number of topics. And now he’s the 5th space tourist, fulfilling a life long dream. Congratulations, and good luck!
- Sorry to miss @88Keezer tonight, but you all should go to Lawrence U to check out him with @joelockecom and the LU jazz ensemble 2 weeks ago
- Note to self: closures in Jenkinsfiles don't work the way you think they do. What a lot of time wasted! 3 weeks ago
- Yeah! In a bug resolution firefight at the moment but believe I'm almost golden 7 months ago
- Yes, this twitter.com/s_m_i/status/8… 7 months ago
- Not sure of the methodology, love the conclusion. Why live in Green Bay vs. San Francisco? bestplaces.net/cost-of-living… 7 months ago