We have the wonderful “problem” of having a great kid make the national team for the second straight year and now we need your help again. We need to take care of supporting him so he can work more on skiing and less on fund raising money for all the expenses. We’ve setup an active.com donation site for Jake, though he gets slightly more of the money if checks are written to him directly. Let’s try to get people outside our normal volunteers and parents to help pay for the trip. Get local businesses, your employers, master skiers from the area, whomever you can think of to donate some money. Last year we were able to get all the funds needed for both Deedra and Paul, and let’s get this done for Jake this year!
Share this link: http://www.active.com/donate/jakeegelhoff
- RT @cragcrest: Can facilities where people congregate to sweat and breathe heavily in confined spaces using shared equipment actually be sa… 1 day ago
- RT @mizmargoh: This weekend, yours truly and @88keezer will perform live from our home music studio! Tune in @bluenotenyc to listen, watch… 1 day ago
- Fans of or product people for @cosmosdb what pattern do you suggest for very spiky loads. Generally a reasonably pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @migueldeicaza: Letter by @timbray tbray.org/ongoing/When/2… https://t.co/HIm34lWZIg 3 weeks ago
- RT @RogerAlsing: I am available for full-time contract work from middle of may and forward. Remote or Stockholm area. .NET/Go coding/archi… 1 month ago