We have the wonderful “problem” of having a great kid make the national team for the second straight year and now we need your help again. We need to take care of supporting him so he can work more on skiing and less on fund raising money for all the expenses. We’ve setup an active.com donation site for Jake, though he gets slightly more of the money if checks are written to him directly. Let’s try to get people outside our normal volunteers and parents to help pay for the trip. Get local businesses, your employers, master skiers from the area, whomever you can think of to donate some money. Last year we were able to get all the funds needed for both Deedra and Paul, and let’s get this done for Jake this year!
Share this link: http://www.active.com/donate/jakeegelhoff
- Yeah! In a bug resolution firefight at the moment but believe I'm almost golden 4 months ago
- Yes, this twitter.com/s_m_i/status/8… 4 months ago
- Not sure of the methodology, love the conclusion. Why live in Green Bay vs. San Francisco? bestplaces.net/cost-of-living… 4 months ago
- I have to say I'm impressed this 9 year old Asus laptop can boot the Creators edition of windows 10 in less than 2 minutes to a desktop 4 months ago
- Man @awscloud, you are killin me here. Is there anything that doesn't come with some hidden or low limit? 4 months ago