We have the wonderful “problem” of having a great kid make the national team for the second straight year and now we need your help again. We need to take care of supporting him so he can work more on skiing and less on fund raising money for all the expenses. We’ve setup an active.com donation site for Jake, though he gets slightly more of the money if checks are written to him directly. Let’s try to get people outside our normal volunteers and parents to help pay for the trip. Get local businesses, your employers, master skiers from the area, whomever you can think of to donate some money. Last year we were able to get all the funds needed for both Deedra and Paul, and let’s get this done for Jake this year!
Share this link: http://www.active.com/donate/jakeegelhoff
- I know many people in this situation, this pandemic has been really hard on artists twitter.com/mizmargoh/stat… 1 week ago
- Did @tchelicon fall to the pandemic or something? I was looking for firmware upgrades yesterday and today this is t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @InfoSecSherpa: Another heartbreaking story of excessive police force. Fortunately, @JayPharoah lived to tell about it. On a personal no… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JohnCleese: Hard to tell if I recorded this 30 years or 10 minutes ago... https://t.co/GPDURhYIJL 3 weeks ago
- RT @ShawnWildermuth: Showing the client the Proof of Concept: https://t.co/dN6HQn40EU 4 weeks ago