We have the wonderful “problem” of having a great kid make the national team for the second straight year and now we need your help again. We need to take care of supporting him so he can work more on skiing and less on fund raising money for all the expenses. We’ve setup an active.com donation site for Jake, though he gets slightly more of the money if checks are written to him directly. Let’s try to get people outside our normal volunteers and parents to help pay for the trip. Get local businesses, your employers, master skiers from the area, whomever you can think of to donate some money. Last year we were able to get all the funds needed for both Deedra and Paul, and let’s get this done for Jake this year!
Share this link: http://www.active.com/donate/jakeegelhoff
- RT @Tamarine608: Can you stand another thread about how the R leaders of the WI legislature have made it more difficult to respond to the p… 21 hours ago
- RT @benwikler: If you think that this is what should be happening today, you’re either uninformed about coronavirus, a nihilistic partisan,… 2 days ago
- The terrible cynicism of republicans, the blatant disregard for the will of the people by asking voters to head to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @jenzhuscott: Not all quarantine memes are created equal. https://t.co/s4k8cPdMJV 4 days ago
- mmm Peter Sprague! twitter.com/88Keezer/statu… 1 week ago